Preparation time-30 minutes
- Raw mango-5 (medium size)
- Mint leaves-1/3 cup
- Sugar-200 gm
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Black salt-1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Roasted cumin seeds powder-1 tsp
- Ice cubes
- Wash the mango properly and boil it with 3 cups of water in pressure cooker for one whistle .
- Allow it to cool down, drain the water and keep the water aside for further use.
- Peel the boiled mango, separate the pulp in a bowl.
- In a blending jar: add mango pulp, sugar, mint leaves, lemon juice, salt, black salt, roasted cumin powder and ice cubes.
- Blend it into thick smooth juice, transfer the liquid into a jar.
- You may consume it immediately (recommended) or preserve and use it for upto 2-3 days.
- Serving:Take a glass, add few ice cubes and black salt into the glass.
- Fill 1/2 of the glass with prepared panna and dilute with chilled water as per your taste.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve chilled.