Aam papad recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time for aam papad-30 minutes
Drying time-2-3 days
Ingredients for aam papad-
- Mango pulp (any ripe mango)-500 gm
- Sugar-100 gm
- Cardamom powder(elaichi)-1/3 tsp
- Ghee/oil-2 tsp
- Add mango pulp in a blending jar and blend it into smooth paste.
- Pour the paste in a cooking pan, add sugar and mix it.
- Heat a pan, add mango paste and cook it for 18-20 minutes on low-medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it, turn off the flame.
- Grease a plate with ghee and gently pour the mixture in it, spread it evenly.
- Keep it under the sunlight for 2-3 days, once it is dried properly, cut it into pieces.
- Aam papad is ready to eat (store it in air tight container and consume it within 3 weeks).