Aloo Gobhi ki Sabzi Recipe-Aloo Gobhi Matar ki Sukhi sabzi-Masaledar Aloo Gobi sabzi
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-30 minutes
Serving-4 to 5
- Cauliflower -300 gm(chopped)
- Chopped potato-3(medium size)
- Green peas -100 gm(fresh/frozen)
- Chopped onion-2
- Garlic -12 to 15(peeled)
- Chopped ginger-2 inch
- chopped onion-1
- chopped tomato-2
- Bay leaves-2
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Make paste of onion, ginger, garlic and tomato.
- Heat a pan, add oil and let it heat properly, reduce the flame to medium.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes and fry it for 3-4 minutes, keep stirring.
- Take it out in a plate and add little oil again in the same pan.
- Once the oil is heated, add bay leaves and cumin seeds, fry it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes .
- Add green peas and fry it for a minutes with onions, reduce the flame to low.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Mix it and cook it for a minute, add the prepared masala paste.
- Increase the flame to medium and fry the masala for 2 minutes, keep stirring.
- Add fried cauliflower, potatoes and salt, mix it.
- Reduce the flame to low, cover the pan and cook it for 8-10 minutes, keep stirring in between.
- Add garam masala powder, mix it and cook it for another 2-3 minutes(cover the pan).
- Add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve with roti, puri and paratha.