Aloo ki sukhi sabzi
- Potato(aloo)-500 gm
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Curry leaves-10
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker(2 whistle).
- Heat oil in a pan and let it heat, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves together and let it splutter for few seconds.
- Add turmeric and red chilli powder and mix it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the boiled potatoes(cut into small cubes)in the pan and mix well.
- Add salt and turn off the flame.
- Ready to serve(ideal for kids lunch box).