Aloo Methi ki Sabzi-Fenugreek leaves and Potato Stir Fry
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Fenugreek leaves (methi)-500 gm
- Potato (chopped and washed)-2
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Chopped onion-2 (medium)
- Chopped tomato-1 (large)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chop the Fenugreek leaves (methi) and wash it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add chopped onion and fry till it turns light brown on medium flame.
- Add chopped potato, turmeric powder, salt to taste and mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add chopped methi leaves, mix it and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame (cover the pan).
- Add chopped tomato, mix it and cook it for 8-10 minutes on low flame (cover the pan and keep stirring in between).
- Turn off the flame and ready to serve.