Authentic Baingan Tamtar Bharta Bihari Style
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time:30 minutes
- Green chilli(whole)-2
- Onion (finely chopped)-1(large)
- Ginger (finely chopped)-1/2 inch
- Garlic (finely chopped)-10
- Green chilli (finely chopped)-1
- Mustard oil-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves(finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Make two cuts into the eggplant in straight line, insert one green chilli into each cut.
- Roast the eggplant and tomato on flame properly (you can roast it in oven also ).
- Once the eggplant and tomato are cool, peel off the skin.
- Remove the roasted chilli from the eggplant.
- In a big bowl: Add roasted eggplant, green chilli and tomato and mash it gently.
- Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli, coriander leaves, mustard oil and salt to taste.
- Mix it properly and serve it with Litti, Baati and paratha etc.