Preparation time for besan ladoo-40 minutes
Ingredients for besan ladoo:
- Gram flour(besan)-100 gm
- Powdered sugar-75 gm
- Ghee-40 gm
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
- Cashew nuts(crushed/chopped)-10 to 12
- Cashew for garnish/decoration
- Heat ghee in a pan, add Add gram flour(besan).
- Roast the besan for 12-13 minutes on low flame, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Add crushed cashew, cardamom powder, powdered sugar and mix it properly.
- Try making a ladoo to check if flour mixture binds well, add little ghee if mixture is dry.
- Take a small portion of mixture and roll it into ladoo.
- Repeat the process to make ladoos from remaining mixture.
- Besan ladoo is ready, store it in a airtight container and consume it within 10-12 days.