Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time for bread gulab jamun -30 minutes
bread gulab jamun-10 pcs
Ingredients for bread gulab jamun:
- White bread/brown bread slices (Cut the edges)-8
- Milk-6 tbsp
- Sugar-1 cup or 100 gm
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
- Raisins (kismis):10-12
- Water-1 and 1/2 cup
- Cooking oil for fry
- Crush all the breads in a bowl, add milk and knead it into smooth dough.
- Stuff one raisin(kismis) inside, seal the edges and make a ball by rolling it on your palm.
- Make all the balls in the same way, bread balls are ready to fry.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bread balls on low flame until they turn brown.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
Sugar Syrup Preparation:
- Heat a pan, add sugar and water, let it boil.
- When the syrup starts boiling, simmer the heat to the medium flame.
- Add cardamom powder, boil it for another 15 mins, Stir in between.
Bread gulab jamun preparation:
- Add the fried bread balls into the hot sugar syrup.
- Boil it on medium heat for 2-3 minutes ( Do not cover).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit.
- Bread gulab jamun is ready to serve.