Bread Pakora Recipe-Quick Bread Fritters
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Bread slices (white/brown)-3 (cut into two pieces each)
- Gram flour-1 cup (100 gm)
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped potato-1
- Finely chopped onion-1
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl: mix all the ingredients except bread and oil.
- Add one cup of water, mix it and make a thick batter.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add cooking oil and let it heat properly.
- Drop a pinch of batter to check the temperature of oil.
- Dip the bread slices in the batter and put it into the hot oil.
- Fry it for a minute then gently flip it to fry other side.
- Fry it till it turns golden brown from both sides on medium heat.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.