Preparation time for bread pizza -30 minutes
Ingredients for bread pizza:
- White bread slices-4
- Mozzarella cheese(grated)-100 gm
- Jalapeño-25 gm
- Chilli flakes-1/2 tsp
- Mixed herb-1/2 tsp
- Oregano-1/2 tsp
- Schezwan chutney-1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Preheat the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degree.
- In a bowl: add tomato, jalapeno, onion and capsicum, mix it.
- Add chilli flakes, mixed herb, oregano and salt, mix it properly.
- To make sauce for bread pizza, add tomato ketchup, schezwan chutney and chilli flakes in a bowl, mix it well.
- Apply prepared sauce on one side of each bread slice, spread it evenly.
- Put the prepared mixture on the top(side coated with sauce) of bread slices.
- Spread the grated cheese on top of the bread.
- Place the bread slices in a baking tray and bake it in oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree.
- After 15 minutes, turn off the oven and take out the tray from the oven carefully.
- Bread pizza is ready, sprinkle little oregano on top and serve hot.