Bread Rasmalai Recipe-Easy Rasmalai recipe-Easy and Quick Indian Dessert
Preparation time for bread rasmalai -60 minutes
Serving-3 (6 pieces)
Ingredients for bread rasmalai
- Whole Milk-1 litre
- White bread slices-6
- Sugar-50 gms
- Cashew nut- 10 to 12 (crushed/ powder)
- Pistachio- 10 to 12 (chopped)
- Almonds- 8 to 10 (chopped)
- Saffron- 2 pinch
- Turn on the flame and put the milk pan on it, let the milk boil.
- Boil the milk on low flame till it reduces to half of its original quantity (i.e. 1/2 litre).
- Add sugar, cashews, pistachios, almonds and saffron, mix it well.
- Boil it on low flame till it reduces to 1/4 of its original quantity(i.e. 1/4 litre), keep stirring in between.
- Turn off the flame after milk has reduced to 1/4 of its original quantity, let it cool down a little.
- Cut the bread slices into round shape using a steel glass or any cookies cutter.
- Take two bread slices at a time and dip it into the malai, leave it in malai for 40-60 seconds.
- Take out the soaked bread slices along with the malai milk in a serving plate.
- Garnish it with almond, pistachio and saffron, bread rasmalai is ready to serve.
- You may serve it immediately or serve it after keeping in fridge for 2-3 hours.