Caramel Kulfi Recipe-How to make Caramel Malai Kulfi
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-40 minutes
- Whole milk-1 litre
- Sugar-100 gm
- Caramel toffee(alpenliebe)-10 t0 12 pcs
- Turn on the flame and put the milk pan on it, let the milk boil.
- Simmer the flame, add sugar and stir it.
- Boil the milk on low-medium flame till its reduces to 1/4 of its original quantity (keep stirring in between).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Crush the caramel toffee( do not make too small pcs) and mix it in prepared malai.
- Fill the prepared mixture in the kulfi maker and put it in freezer for 6-8 hours.
- Take out from freezer and ready to serve.