Cheese Paneer Balls-Cheese Stuff Paneer balls
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Paneer/Indian cottage cheese (grated)-200 gm
- Cheese (cut into small cubes)-50 gm
- Gram flour-2 tbsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion-2
- Finely chopped green chilli-1
- Finely chopped ginger-1 inch
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Cooking oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients into the paneer except cheese and oil, mix it properly.
- Take a small portion of mixture, roll it and press it on your palm like tikki(make it flat).
- Stuff one cheese cube inside, seal the edges and make a ball by rolling it on your palm.
- Repeat the same process to make balls from remaining mixture.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, once the oil is heated, put the balls into the hot oil one by one.
- Fry it on medium flame till it turns golden brown from all sides.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.