Cheesy potato fries
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time for cheesy potato fries-20 minutes
Ingredients for cheesy potato fries:
- Potato(peeled and washed)-4
- Mozzarella cheese-50 gm
- Cooking oil-250 gm
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Black pepper(optional)
- Cut the potato in thick slices and put it in plain water.
- Wash the potato slices 3-4 times with water and use kitchen towel to dry it.
- Turn on the flame, heat oil in a pan(drop a small piece of potato to check the temperature of the oil).
- Once the potato starts floating, take it out and keep the flame on medium.
- Put 8-10 potato slices at a time in the hot oil, keep flipping.
- Fry it on medium flame for a minute and then take it out on the kitchen towel to extract extra oil from it.
- Repeat the process to fry remaining potato slices.
- Let the fried potato slices cool down completely, it takes approx 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, heat the oil again to re-fry it.
- Put the fried potato slices again in the hot oil, keep flipping.
- Fry it for 1/2 minute on medium or medium high flame.
- Once the potato turns golden, take it out on the kitchen towel.
- Repeat the process to fry remaining fried potato slices.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper, mix it well.
- Put it in a serving plate and grate cheese on top.
- Cheesy potato fries is ready to serve, serve it hot with tomato ketchup.