Preparation Time for chicken lollipop-60 minutes
Ingredients for chicken lollipop:
- Chicken lollipop-300 gm(washed)
- All purpose flour(Maida)-50 gm
- Corn flour-25 gm
- Black pepper powder(kali mirch)-1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder(kashmiri)-1.5 tsp
- Soy sauce-3 tsp
- Schezwan sauce-1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-1.5 tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic-8 to 10 cloves
- Chopped spring onion
- Cooking oil-250 ml
- Salt to taste
- Add 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp soy sauce and 1/2 tsp salt in the chicken lollipops.
- Mix it properly and make sure that the masala is coated properly, cover the bowl and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Take a bowl: add maida, corn flour, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add water and make semi-thick batter.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan, dip the chicken lollipops in the batter and put it into the hot oil carefully.
- Fry it on low-medium flame till its turns golden, keep flipping in between.
- Once it turns golden brown, take it out on a kitchen towel.
- Repeat the process to fry the remaining chicken lollipops.
- Heat a pan on medium-high flame, add little oil and let it heat properly.
- Add garlic and fry it for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Add soy sauce, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and little red chilli powder, mix it well.
- Add fried chicken lollipops and toss it well on medium-high flame for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with spring onion.
- Chicken lollipop is ready, serve it hot.