Chicken noodle recipe
Preparation time chicken noodle-40 minutes
Ingredients chicken noodle:
- Boiled noodles-150 gm
- (Boil it with 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tbsp of oil)
- Minced chicken(washed)-100 gm
- Chopped onion-2(medium)
- Green chilli(slit)-2 to 3
- Garlic(chopped)-4 to 6
- Spring onion-1/3 cup
- Spring onion(root)-1/4 cup
- Capsicum/bell pepper(chopped)-1(medium)
- Red chilli sauce-2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup-3 tbsp
- Soy/soya sauce(dark)-3 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce-1 tsp
- White vinegar-1 tbsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste or 3/4 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and green chilli and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add onions, fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add chicken, cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add little salt to cook the chicken faster, keep stirring in between.
- Add spring onion(1/2 quantity) and capsicum, fry it for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Add green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Mix it and cook it for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Add spring onion and salt, fry it for few seconds.
- Add boiled noodles, mix it and cook the noodles for a minute on medium-high flame, keep stirring/tossing.
- Turn off the flame, garnish with capsicum or spring onion.
- Chicken noodle is ready to serve.