Crispy Chicken Popcorn (Easy and quick recipe)
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Chicken (boneless)-200 gm
- Besan(gram flour)-3 tbs
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for fry
- Wash the chicken and Chop it in small pieces (like keema).
- Add all the ingredients (except oil) together and mix it with little water (make sure that mixture should not be thin).
- Make small balls (popcorn size) of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, once the oil is heated, lower the flame and put the chicken balls in the oil.
- Fry them in low flame so that the chicken will be cooked properly.
- Once the chicken popcorn is fried, remove it from oil and put on the kitchen tissue (tissue will soak the extra oil).
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
- Ideal for kids snack.