Cold Coffee (Iced Coffee) with Ice Cream and Nuts/ Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4786
Chilled milk-1 glass
Coffee powder-2 tsp
Warm water-1/4 cup
Ice cream (vanilla)-3 scoop
Chocolate syrup/melted chocolate-2 tbsp
Chocolate chips/grated chocolate-2 tsp
- In a cup: add coffee powder and warm water and whisk it.
- In a blender jar: add chilled milk, add sugar, blended coffee syrup, ice cubes and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it for 30 seconds to make a smooth shake.
- Coat the serving glass with chocolate syrup from inside.
- Pour the blended coffee shake into a serving glass and decorate with grated almond, cashews and chocolate syrup.
- Serve chilled.