Preparation time for cold coffee-15 minutes
Ingredients for cold coffee:
- Milk(Boiled and chilled)-1 glass(250 ml)
- Coffee powder-1 tsp
- Sugar-2 tsp or as per your taste
- Chocolate syrup-1 tbsp
- Ice cubes-3 to 4
- Dairy milk chocolate for garnish
- Put milk, coffee powder, sugar and ice cubes in a blending jar.
- Close the jar properly and blend it for 10-15 seconds.
- Coat the inner surface of the serving glass with chocolate syrup.
- Pour the blended cold coffee into the serving glass and grate little chocolate over it.
- Serve it chilled.