Preparation time for corn kebab- 60 min.
Ingredients for corn kebab:
- Fresh corn(boiled)-200 gm
- Potato(Boiled and peeled)-2
- Green chilli(chopped)-1 to 2
- Capsicum(finely chopped)-1/2
- Coriander leaves(finely chopped)-1/4 cup
- Onion(finely chopped)-1(medium)
- Lemon juice-2 tsp
- Bread slices(white)-4
- Corn flour-2 tbsp
- Gram flour(besan)-3 tbsp
- Rice flour-3 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Mint leaves(finely chopped)-1/4 cup
- Maggi masala-1 packet(optional)
- Black pepper(crushed or powder)-1/4 tsp
- Cooking oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Add boiled corn in a grinding jar and coarsely grind it, do not add water
- Take it out in a mixing bowl and grate or mash the boiled potato in the same bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients in the mixing bowl except bread and oil
- Soak the bread in water, squeeze it properly and put it in the mixture
- Mix it well and cover it, keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes
- Take a small portion of mixture and male kebab, give it shape of your choice
- Once all the kebabs are ready, keep them in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Heat sufficient oil in the pan and let it heat properly
- Put 2-3 kebabs in hot oil carefully and fry it on medium flame, keep flipping in between.
- Fry it till it turns golden brown from both the sides, keep flipping in between.
- Once it has turned golden brown, take it out on the kitchen towel and repeat the process to fry remaining kebabs.
- Corn kebab is ready to serve, serve it hot with tomato ketchup and mint chutney.