Corn Stuffed Green Chilli Pakora/ Fritters, Corn Stuffed Mirchi Bhajji Recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Jumbo Green chilli(Bharwan mirch)-4
- Corn (frozen)-100 gm
- Gram flour-2 tbsp
- Chopped onion-1
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Corn flour-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder (optional)-1/3 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Schezwan chutney or sauce -1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil for fry.
- Slit the green chillies lengthwise and remove all the seeds from inside.
- In a bowl, add corn, chopped onions, chat masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and schezwan chutney and Mix it well.
- Stuff the chillies with prepared masala corn and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and:Add gram flour, corn flour, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and mix it.
- Add little water and make a thick batter paste to coat the stuffed chilli.
- Turn on the heat and put a pan over it, let the pan heat.
- Add sufficient oil into pan and let the oil heat.
- Put the besan coated stuffed chilli in the oil one by one and fry it on medium heat.
- Flip it to cook other side, fry the pakora till it turns light brown.
- Take it out on kitchen towel to extract extra oil from the pakoras.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.