Crispy Onion Pakoda/ Onion Fritters/ Kanda Bhaji
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-15 minutes
Serving – 2
- Onion chopped(fine)-5
- Gram flour(besan)-4 tbsp
- Green chilli chopped-2
- Ajwain (carom seeds)-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Corn flour-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Cooking oil to fry
- Water to mix
- In a bowl: add all ingredients and mix well with the help of little water.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Heat sufficient cooking oil in a deep pan (heat oil more than normal).
- Take small portion of mixture on hand and drop it gently into the heated oil one by one.
- Flip it to cook other side. Repeat the process twice to fry the pakodas from both sides.
- When the pakoda turns brown then take it out on kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.