Preparation time-30 minutes
- Prawn (washed)-200 gm
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder-2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Cornflour-3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Cooking oil for fry
- Add turmeric powder and little salt into the prawns and mix it.
- Heat a pan, add 1/2 glass of water into the pan and let the water heat.
- Add the prawns(mixed with salt and turmeric) into the hot water and let the water boil.
- Add 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder.
- Stir it, cover the pan and cook it on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the cover and stir it.
- Cover the pan again and cook it on medium flame for 2 more minutes, let the water dry.
- Turn off the heat, put the half cooked prawns into a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder, cornflour, lemon juice, little salt and mix it properly.
- Turn on the flame and heat a frying pan.
- Add sufficient oil into the pan and let the oil heat.
- Put all the prawns one by one into the hot oil, reduce the flame to medium and fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip it to fry other sides, fry it from both sides equally.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil, turn off the heat.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber and raw onion rings and serve hot.