Preparation time for cucumber curry-30 minutes
Ingredients for cucumber curry
- Cucumber(kheera)-2(peeled, washed and chopped)
- Boiled milk-1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste or 1/2 tsp
- Turn on the flame, heat a pan on medium flame and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Reduce flame to low, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix it well.
- Add one cup of water, cucumber, salt and cumin powder.
- Mix it, cover the pan and cook it for 12-13 minutes on low flame.
- Add milk and keep stirring, cover the pan and cook it for another 8-10 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Turn off the flame, cucumber curry is ready to serve.