Delicious Egg Cheese Burger/ Easy and quick recipe of Indian style Burger
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Burger bun-2
- Cheese Slices-2
- Sliced Cucumber -1
- Sliced Tomato -1
- Butter-2 tbsp
- Green chutney-2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup-2 tbsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Apply some butter on buns and light toast it from both sides.
- Add one tsp butter on pan and crack one egg on it, make poach.
- Repeat the same process for another poach.
- Take one toasted bun and spread the green chutney (1 tbsp per slice) on the slices of both the buns.
- Spread tomato ketchup (1 tbsp per slice) on the other slices of both the buns.
- Take the green chutney coated slice, put sliced cucumber and sliced tomatoes over it.
- Sprinkle chat masala powder and salt on it, put the sliced cheese.
- Place ketchup coated bun over it.
- Ready to serve.
Video Recipe on YouTube