Eggless curd cake recipe
Preparation time eggless curd cake-60 minutes
Ingredients for eggless curd cake:
- All purpose flour(maida)-1 cup
- Sugar(powdered/grounded)-1 cup
- Fresh curd/yogurt-1/2 cup
- Ghee or butter(melted)-1/3 cup
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Chocolate syrup-2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes.
- Put butter paper on base of the cake tin and grease the tin with ghee, keep it aside.
- Sieve the plain flour along with baking powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add curd and whisk it for a minute.
- Add ghee or butter and whisk it for a minute.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla essence, mix it well.
- Put flour in the prepared batter and whisk it in one direction.
- Add little milk(1/4 cup) and make a semi-thick batter.
- Pour the batter immediately into the cake tin, tap the cake tin 2-3 times to level the batter evenly.
- Add little chocolate syrup on top, use knife or toothpick to give marble effect (look at the video for the process).
- Place the cake tin inside the oven carefully, make sure the tray is placed at middle of the oven.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes at 180 degree, after 25 minutes, check the cake with toothpick or knife.
- Take out the cake from the oven and let it cool down a bit.
- Gently remove the cake tin and butter paper and cut it into pieces.
- Eggless curd cake is ready to serve.