Fried Rice (easy and quick way)
- Onion chopped-2
- Green chilli-2
- Cabbage chopped-100 gm
- Carrot chopped-2 small
- Green Peas-50 gm
- French beans-50 gm
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- schezwan sauce/chutney-2 tbsp
- Cooking oil-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander or spring onion for garnish
- Boil the rice with little salt and drain the water (do not overcook).
- Turn on the heat and put a pan over the heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil into the pan and let it heat.
- Add green chilli into the hot oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and cook it for one minute, add ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- Add chopped cabbage, carrot, French beans, green peas and toss it(do not cook the vegetables too much).
- Add chopped green pepper, red pepper and yellow pepper in the pan and cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, schezwan sauce, salt and toss the vegetables in high flame for 2 mins.
- Add boiled rice and fry it for two minutes.Turn off the flame and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves or sprig onion.
- Ready to eat with Manchurian gravy or as it is.