Preparation time-30 minutes
Serving- 4 to 5
Milk-2 cups (500 ml)
Sugar- 4 tbsp or 1/4 cup
Custard powder-2 tbsp
Pistachio- 8 to 10
Cashew-6 to 8
- Turn on the flame, put a pan and add milk (Let it heat).
- Add little warm milk into the custard powder and make smooth paste(Make sure there are no lumps).
- Boil the milk for 2-3 minutes on low flame, keep stirring.
- Add sugar, mix it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Add custard mixture, stir it well.
- Boil it for 8-10 minutes on low flame, keep stirring.
- Once it turns semi-thick, turn off the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Transfer it into a mixing bowl, add all the fruits and dry fruits and mix it well.
- Cover the bowl and keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and pomegranate and serve chilled.
Video recipe link- https://youtu.be/MmAWfLO31PY