How to Fry Onions fro Biryani-Fried Onions For Biryani
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Onions (finely chopped)-4
- Cooking oil-200 ml
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Add 1/3 quantity of the chopped onions at a time, fry it on medium high flame for a minute.
- Simmer the flame to medium and fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Fry the remaining onions in the same way.
- Fried onions is ready for biryani or pulav.