- Boiled baby potato-500 gm
- Mustard seeds-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tbsp
- Coriander Seeds-1 tbsp
- Dry red chilli-3
- Ajwain (Carom seeds)-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Mustard oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a tawa or pan.
- Add dry red chilli, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mustard seeds into the tawa and roast it for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- After 3-4 minutes, increase the flame to medium and roast it for another minute, turn off the heat.
- Let it cool down a little, Put it in the blending jar and blend it into thick smooth powder.
- Heat the mustard oil in pan, when the oil is heated, add turmeric powder and turn off the heat.
- Add the prepared roasted masala powder, Ajwain, salt to taste and heated mustard oil (including turmeric powder) in boiled potatoes.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 6-8 hours, you may use is instantly but using it after 6-8 hours tastes better.
- Ready to serve.
- Afer 24 hrs keep in refrigerator.
- Consume this pickle within 4-5 days.