Instant Kadhi-Onion Yoghurt Kadhi
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation Time-10 minutes
- Curd/yoghurt-400 gm
- Onion(finely chopped)-2
- Curry leaves-12 to 15
- Dry red chilli-3
- Cumin Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/4 tsp (optional)
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a frying pan.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chilli and curry leaves into the hot oil and fry it for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion, turmeric powder and salt into the pan and mix it.
- Fry the onions on medium flame for 2-3 minutes(do not overcook it).
- Turn off the flame and let the fried onion cool down.
- Whisk the curd well, add the fried onion into it.
- Mix it properly and serve as it is with Roti or Paratha.