Simple and spicy kaddu sabzi
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4786
Preparation time for kaddu ki sabzi -30 minutes
Ingredients for kaddu ki sabzi:
- Pumpkin ( kaddu )-300 gm (chopped and washed)
- Green chilli-2 (chopped)
- Garlic-4 to 5 (chopped)
- Mustard Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Add green chilli and garlic, fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Reduce the flame to low, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder, mix it properly.
- Add kaddu and salt to taste, mix it properly.
- Cover the pan and cook kaddu for 12-15 minutes on low flame, keep stirring in between.
- Turn off the flame, kaddu ki sabzi is ready to serve with roti, poori and paratha.