Kurkure aloo fry recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation Time kurkure aloo fry-20 Minutes
Ingredients kurkure aloo fry:
- Potato(peeled, washed and chopped)-4
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Green chilli-2
- Turmeric powder-1/ 2 tsp
- Salt-3/4 tsp or as per taste
- Cooking oil-100 gm
- Add sufficient oil in a thick bottom pan, let the pan heat properly.
- Put few cumin seeds in the hot oil to check the temperature.
- Once the oil is heated properly, reduce the flame to medium and add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds.
- Add potato and fry it for 2 minutes on medium-high flame.
- Add green chilli and turmeric powder, mix it well, fry it for 2 minutes, keep the flame on medium-high.
- Add salt to taste, mix it and fry it till its turns crispy.
- Increase the flame to high and fry it for another minute, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame, set the fried potatoes to the sides of the pan and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to extract extra oil from it.
- Kurkure aloo fry is ready to serve, serve it with poori or paratha.