Mango Jam-Quick and Easy Mango Jam Recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Mango (Alphonso or any )-3
- Sugar-100 gm
- Lemon juice-1 tbsp
- Peel the mango and chop it (discard the seed).
- Blend the chopped mango into puree (do not add water).
- Turn on the flame and put a pan over it.
- Add the mango puree into the pan, stir it and let it come to boil(cook on medium-high flame).
- Simmer the flame to low-medium, add sugar and lemon juice, stir it.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes on low -medium heat, make sure sugar is dissolved properly.
- Simmer the heat to low flame, cook it for another 5-6 minutes (keep stirring).
- Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Store in a clean and dry jar, keep refrigerated and use it within a week.