Matki chi Ussal / Matki ki sabji /Sprouted Moth beans curry
Chopped Green chilli-2
Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-2 tsp
Chicken masala powder-2 tsp
Cooking oil-2 tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Turn on the heat and put pressure cooker pan on heat.
- Once the pan is heated, add 2 tbsp oil and let the oil heat.
- Add cumin seeds, hing, chopped green chilli and fry for few seconds, add chopped onions and cook till it turns light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappear.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and chicken masala powder and fry for five seconds.
- Add little water to cook the masala and cook it for 3-4 mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry it till tomatoes turn soft.
- Add sprouted matki into the masala and mix it. Add a glass of water, garam masala and salt.
- Cover the lid of pressure cooker and cook it for two whistle.
- Turn of the heat and wait for cooker to become cold.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve.