Preparation Time-30 minutes
- Boiled potato-2
- Paneer/cottage cheese-50 gm
- Finely chopped onion-1(small)
- Finely chopped Green pepper-1/2
- Finely chopped Red pepper-1/2
- Finely chopped or grated carrot-1
- Finely chopped green chilli-2
- Finely chopped garlic-5
- Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Chat masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs -4 tbsp
- Corn flour-3 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Grate the boiled potato and paneer into a bowl (you may mash it also).
- Add all the chopped vegetable into the same bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chat masala powder and salt.
- Mix it properly and make medium sized round cutlets by rolling on your palm.
- Use the same process for entire cutlet preparation.
- In a small bowl, add 2 tbsp water into the cornflour and make thick batter.
- Dip the prepared cutlet into the cornflour batter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Prepare the entire cutlet using the same process (Ready to fry).
- Heat 2 tbsp oil into the pan to shallow fry the cutlets.
- Once the oil is heated, put the cutlets into the pan one by one.
- Fry it on low flame till it turns golden brown from all sides.
- Take it out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil from it.
- Serve hot with your favourite chutney or sauce.