Mix Vegetable Sabzi
Preparation Time for mix vegetable-40 minutes
Ingredients for mix vegetable:
- Capsicum(chopped)- 1(small)
- Cauliflower(chopped)-50 gm
- French beans(chopped)-50 gm
- Green peas(frozen/fresh)-25 gm
- Paneer(Indian cottage cheese)-100 gm
- Ginger(chopped)-2 inch
- Green chilli-2 to 3
- Garlic(peeled)-8 to 10
- Cashew-10 to 12
- Cooking oil-5 tbsp
- Fresh cream-1.5 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi)-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add oil and let it heat properly.
- Add garlic, ginger, green chilli, onion and cashew, fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add tomato, mix it and fry it for another 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and take it out in the blending/grinding jar and let it cool down.
- Once it has cooled down, blend it into thick smooth paste(do not add water).
- Heat little oil in the pan, add potato, carrot, french beans and cauliflower.
- Fry the vegetables on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add capsicum and green peas, cook the vegetables for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take out the fried vegetables from the pan and keep it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp butter or ghee in the same pan and add paneer.
- Fry the paneer for a minute on medium flame and then take it out from the pan.
- Add oil in the same pan again and let it heat properly.
- Add cumin seeds, fry it for few seconds on medium flame.
- Reduce the flame to low then add turmeric powder and red chilli powder, stir it.
- Add the blended masala paste, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Mix it and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame(cover the pan).
- Put 1 glass(approx 250 ml) of water, salt and stir it well.
- Add the fried vegetables, mix it and cook it on low flame till the vegetables are cooked properly(cover the pan).
- Put paneer and fresh cream, mix it well.
- Add garam masala powder and stir it, cover the pan and cook it for one minute on low flame.
- Sprinkle dry fenugreek leaves on top and turn off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, mix vegetable is ready to server, serve it hot.