Mooli Paratha Recipe
Preparation time for mooli paratha :30 minutes
Ingredients for mooli paratha
- Grated radish(mooli)-250 gm
- Wheat flour-500 gm
- Gram flour (Besan)-100 gm
- Black pepper powder-1/3 tsp
- Carom seeds(ajwain)-1/2 tsp
- Chopped green chilli-2 to 3
- Chopped coriander leaves-1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil/ghee-50 gms
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in the flour except water and cooking oil, mix it properly.
- Add water and knead it into soft and smooth dough.
- Take a small portion of dough and roll it into ball, dust it with little dry flour.
- Roll it into round or triangular or rectangular shape.
- Repeat the process for making paratha from remaining dough.
- Heat a tawa on medium flame, once the tawa is heated, place the rolled paratha on it.
- Cook it on medium flame for 4-5 seconds, flip it to cook other side.
- Apply little ghee/oil on both sides of paratha.
- Flip it in between to cook the paratha evenly from both sides.
- Take it out on a kitchen towel and repeat the process for remaining paratha.
- Mooli paratha is ready to serve with raita and pickle.