Mutton Kabab Recipe-Mutton Keema Kebab
Preparation time-45 minutes
- Mutton mince/keema (washed)-250 gm
- Chopped onion-2 (medium)
- Ginger chopped-2 inch
- Garlic cloves-12 to 15
- Coriander leaves-1/3 cup
- Mint leaves-1/3 cup
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Dry red chilli-2
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Egg-1 or 2
- Salt to taste
- Ghee: 2-3 tbsp
- Cooking oil-3 tbsp
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add ghee and let it heat, add cumin seeds, dry red chilli, ginger and garlic cloves.
- Fry it for a minute on medium flame, add chopped onion and fry it for a minute on medium flame.
- Add mutton keema/mince and salt to taste, mix it and cook it on high flame for 2-3 minutes to dry the water of mutton.
- Cover the pan and cook it on medium flame for 8-10 minutes (keep stirring in between).
- Cover the pan and cook it on low flame for 10-12 minutes, keep stirring in between.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Put the cooked mutton keema in the blending jar, add coriander leaves, mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Blend it for 30-40 seconds (do not add water) and take it out in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk it and keep it aside.
- Take small portion of the prepared keema mixture and make a small ball.
- Gently press it on your palm to give kabab shape, repeat the process to make all the kababs .
- Heat a pan/tawa, add one tbsp oil or ghee and let it heat.
- Dip the kababs in the whisked egg and put them on the tawa/pan one by one.
- Fry it for 2 minutes on low flame then gently flip to fry other side.
- Fry the other side alos for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil.
- Serve hot with green chutney and onions.