Palak aloo/ Spinach potato without Oil(Zero Oil Recipe)-Diet Recipe for Weight loss
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Palak / Spinach (washed and chopped)-500 gm
- Boiled potatoes(cut into 4 pieces)-4
- Green chilli chopped-2
- Garlic chopped-5
- Chopped onions-2 (medium)
- Tomatoes-2 (medium)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the heat and put the cooking pan over it, let the pan heat.
- Add chopped palak or spinach into the pan and spread it in pan.
- Add little salt to cook the palak and cover the pan for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chopped green chilli, chopped garlic cloves into the palak and cook it for another 2-3 minutes(cover the pan).
- Add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and mix it with palak.Cover the pan and cook it on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add boiled potatoes and little salt and mix it with palak.Cover the pan and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, serve hot with roti, phulka or chapati .