Peanuts Coriander Chutney-Peanut Chutney for Idli Dosa
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time-15 mins
- Peanuts-100 gm
- Fresh coriander leaves(washed)-1 cup
- Garlic cloves (peeled)-10 to 12
- Green chilli-2 to 3
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil-1 tbsp
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Add peanuts, roast it for 3-4 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Take out the roasted peanuts in a blending jar.
- Add little oil in the same pan and let it heat, add garlic and green chilli.
- Fry the garlic and green chilli for 1/2 minute on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and put it in the same blending jar.
- Add little salt, coriander leaves, water and grind it into thick paste.
- Take it out in bowl and ready to serve.