Prawn Pakora Recipe-Prawn Fritters-Spicy and Crispy Prawn Pakora
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Prawn (washed and chopped)-250 gm
- Gram flour-1 tbsp
- Rice flour-1 tbsp
- Chopped onion-1
- Garlic and green chilli paste-1 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl except cooking oil (do not add water).
- Heat oil in a pan, take a small portions of prepared mixture and gently put into the hot oil one by one.
- Fry it on medium flame for a minute then flip it to fry other side.
- Fry the pakoras on medium flame till it turns golden brown from both side.
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil and repeat the same process for remaining mixture.
- Serve hot with green chutney.