Pressure Cooker Pulao-Dry fruit Pulao-Easy and Quick Pulao
Preparation time-30 minutes
- Basmati rice -1 glass
- Bay leaves-2 to 3
- Dry red chilli-2
- Mace (javitri)-1
- Cinnamon stick-2 inch
- Black cardamom(crushed)-1
- Green cardamom(crushed)-4
- Cashew-1/3 cup
- Raisins (kismis)-1/4 cup
- Ghee-2 tbsp
- Sugar-1 tbsp
- Water-1 glass
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Wash the rice with plain water and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a pressure cooker pan, add ghee and let it heat on low-medium flame.
- Add all the whole dry spices and fry it for few seconds.
- Add cashew and raisins, fry on low-medium flame for a minute.
- Add Sugar and washed rice, mix it with fried nuts and dry spices.
- Add 1 glass of water and salt, stir it well.
- Cover the lid and cook it on high flame for one whistle.
- Turn off the flame, let the pressure cooker cool down completely.
- Ready to serve as it is or with any of your favourite curry.