Ridge gourd peel chutney
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation time ridge gourd peel chutney-20 minutes
Ingredients ridge gourd peel chutney:
- Ridge gourd skin/peel-200 gm(2 cups)
- Garlic (peeled)-8 to 10
- Green chilli-3 to 4
- Cumin seeds-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash the ridge gourd skin with water.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add ridge gourd skin/peel.
- Fry it for 1-2 minutes on medium flame, take it out from the pan.
- Add oil in the same pan, add cumin seeds and fry it for few seconds.
- Add green chilli and garlic, fry it 30-40 seconds on medium flame.
- Add ridge gourd skin, Fry it for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add salt to taste and fry it for one more minute, keep stirring.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit.
- Take it out in a blending jar, blend it into thick smooth paste (do not add water).
- Take it out in a bowl, ridge gourd peel chutney is ready to serve.