Simple and Easy Fish Fry-Bengali Rohu Fish Fry-Maach Bhaja
Preparation time-35 minutes
- Fish fillet(washed)-400 gm
- Gram flour-2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together with the fish except cooking oil.
- Mix it properly to create a coat of spices on the fish.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, heat it more than normal frying temperature.
- Put the fish into the hot oil and fry it on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Flip it to fry other side, fry till it turns golden brown from both sides.
- Take out on the kitchen towel for absorb extra oil.
- Sprinkle some chat masala powder and serve it with onion and lemon slices.