Tindora fry Recipe-Kundru Fry-Ivy Gourd Fry-Tendli Fry- Kovakkai Fry
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
Preparation tome-30 minutes
- Tindora/Kundru/Ivy gourd(chopped)-250 gm
- Green chilli(slit)-1
- Garlic (chopped)-5-7
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1/3 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/3 tsp
- Cooking oil-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan.
- Once the pan is heated, add cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli, chopped garlic into the oil and fry it for 20 seconds.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder into the oil and mix it.
- Add chopped tindora/ ivy gourd into the pan and mix it.
- Cover the pan, cook it for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Open the cover, stir and add cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Mix it properly, cover the pan and cook it for 5-7 minute on low flame.
- Open the cover, increase the flame to high and fry it for a minute to make it crispy.
- Turn of the flame, ready to serve with roti, paratha or puri.