Vegetable Cheese Omelet Recipe-How to make Cheese Omelet-Vegetable and cheese Omelette recipe
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4719
Preparation time-20 minutes
- Cheese-50 gm
- Chopped green chilli-1
- Chopped onion-1/2
- Chopped green capsicum-1/2
- Chopped tomato-1/2
- Pasta mix(any brand)-1/2 tsp
- Italian mix herb/oregano/pizza mix -1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil/butter-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk it.
- Add chopped vegetables and salt to taste, mix it well.
- Heat a frying pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Once the oil is heated properly, reduce the flame to low.
- Gently pour 1/2 of the egg mixture in the pan( spread it evenly).
- Cook it on low flame for a minute, gently flip it to cook other side.
- Grate cheese on the cooked side and sprinkle Italian herds on it.
- Fold it from the middle and cook it for 1-1.5 minutes on low flame (keep flipping).
- Ready to serve.