Vegetable Lollipop For Kids
Notice: class-oembed.php is deprecated since version 5.3.0! Use wp-includes/class-wp-oembed.php instead. in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4802
- Boiled potato-3
- Carrot (grated)-1
- Onion (finely chopped)-1
- Grated Paneer/cottage cheese-50 gm
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Red chilli powder(optional)-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Maggi masala/maggi magic cubes (optional)-1 pkt
- Chat masala powder-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- All purpose flour/maida-1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs-50 gm
- Cooking oil for fry
- Peel off the boiled potato and mash it with grated paneer.
- Add chopped onion, grated carrot, ginger garlic paste and all the spices into mashed potatoes, mix it properly.
- Make equal size small balls of the mixture like lollipop and keep in refrigerator for an hour.
- Mix the cornflour and maida together into a bowl and add little water to make thick batter.
- Take out the balls from refrigerator.
- Take one ball at a time, dip it in the batter, roll into breadcrumbs and keep it aside.
- Use the same process for all vegetable balls.
- Heat oil into a pan, Put the coated balls one by one into the hot oil.
- Fry it on low flame for 1-2 minute then flip it and cook other side for 1-2 minute(fry till it turns light brown).
- Take out on the kitchen towel to absorb extra oil, add the fried balls to toothpick or skewer like lollipop.
- Serve hot with tomato Ketchup.