Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Raw Mango (washed & Chopped) – 3
- Cooking oil – 1 cup/250 ml
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Salt to taste or 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder/seeds – 1 tbsp
- Carom Seeds (ajwain) – 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds (saunf) – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Asafoetida(hing) – 1/2 tsp
- Put all the whole dry spices and sugar into a grinding jar.
- Close the jar and coarsely grind it.
- Turn on the flame and heat a pan, add oil and let it heat.
- Transfer 70% of oil in a separate bowl.
- Add asafoetida, turmeric, red chilli, coriander powder in remaining oil and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame and add grounded powder in it, mix it well and let it cool down completely.
- Once the masalapowder cooled down, add mangoes and salt.
- Mix it well and add remaining oil.
- Add remaining oil and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Ready to eat.
- Store it in a clean and dry jar, consume it up to 2 weeks(keep refrigerated).
Video recipe- https://youtu.be/NEXIsT8QaR4