Mutton Masala Recipe
Preparation Time for Mutton Masala Recipe: 60 Minutes
Ingredients for Mutton Masala Recipe:
- Mutton-500 gm(washed)
- Onion(chopped)- 3(medium)
- Bay leaves-2 to 3
- Green chilli-3 to 4
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Meat/mutton masala- 2tbsp(any brand)
- Curd/yogurt-1/2 cup(5 tbsp)
- Cooking oil – 5 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1.5 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste or 2 tsp
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl then mix all the ingredients properly.
- Cover it and leave it for 3-4 hours in refrigerator for marination.
- Turn on the flame then heat a pan and put the marinated chicken into the pan.
- Cover the pan and cook it for one hour on low flame.
- Keep stirring in between (you may add 1/2 cup of water to make gravy).
- Once the mutton is cooked properly then turn off the flame.
- Take it out in a serving plate and serve hot with roti or paratha.